Although our current days are gloomy, spring and summer are right around the corner. I wanted to get you up-to-date on the new makeup trends, so when the temperatures rise… you’re ready.
- Natural Makeup: Interestingly enough, a huge trend on the runway was minimal makeup. In order to achieve this look, cover trouble spots with concealer and apply a few coats of mascara. It’s all about embracing the natural you.
- Sheer Color: Ta-ta for now, smokey eye. Right now, we are all about washes of sheer pastel colors all over the lid. Giving you a pretty, soft look. Try out a lilac or sky blue shade.
- Sleek Straight Strands: Girl, look at that body… now, straighten up. Cher-inspired long, sleek, and straight strands are back. Step away from the volumizer.
- Golden Glow: Bronzed for spring and summer… groundbreaking. (Yes, that was a The Devil Wears Prada pun) It’s no secret during the warmer months our skin needs some extra warmth as well. Whip out those NARS Laguna bronzers and get your glow back!
- Bright Lips: The perfect way to make it look like you put some effort into your look is to add a bright lip. Pick your favorite bright shade and have some fun.